We take your safety seriously and have put in place a series of measures to protect you and our cast and crew. We want to assure you that the venue is classified as a COVID secure premises and that all possible precautions have been taken.
We are asking all our customers to follow government advice and do not attend any of our events if you or members of your household or group are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
We have put into place a number of terms and conditions associated with booking of tickets and can only take bookings through our online booking system. We hope you understand the reason for this and are happy to accept these simple measures to protect one another. Full terms and conditions are available when booking the tickets but a summary is below.
1. If you or any of your party have a high temperature, a new or continuous cough or have a change in your taste or smell we ask that you DO NOT ATTEND the event and you contact us to discuss a refund.
2. A maximum of 6 people per table from up to 6 households.is allowed and table service from the café will be in place. Only one booking per person can be taken.
3. Prior to your arrival the hall will be cleaned using a deep clean fog machine, to ensure your safety.
4. We ask that on arrival you sanitise your hands using the sanitiser provided before entering the main hall. Please ensure that you wash your hands when using the facilities at the hall and reapply sanitiser.
6. You will be required at this time (September 2020) to wear a face covering during the performance except when eating or drinking. If this requirement changes we will update you by email.
7. Please observe the social distancing measures that are in place and keep the walkways clear. Do not move any chairs from the tables and refrain from sitting anywhere except your allocated table.
8. You will be provided with a plastic bin bag at your table and we ask that at the end of the event you place all rubbish into the bag and seal it for the safety of the cast and crew.
9. Finally your details will be kept for the Government track and trace requirements for 21 days following the event. This is a condition of booking and cannot be opted out of. The NHS COVID-19 app QR code is also displayed at the hall.
If you need more information or want to talk to us about your booking please use our enquiry form.
Linton Amateur Dramatic Association
Our performances are held at:
Linton Village Hall
You can contact us using any of the details below or complete the enquiry form.
Tel: 07966 679585
Get in touch